[PD] xYzee! - an audio toy for PD

alberto.zin at poste.it alberto.zin at poste.it
Mon Feb 5 09:55:43 CET 2007

> thanks for the bassmu~.dll.

In case you are interested
in the folder "bassemu" (within the archive)
you can find the MinGW makefile I used to compile it.
Just edit it and you're done.
> I've got clicks  when I move the  bpm slider,

> pattern editing
> is so tricky because AKAIK we need to edit by hand the
> patch for writing
> our own sequences,

Yes, I know, it's a bit tricky.
In principle you need just one
a message with 16 values for the lead and 8 values for
the bass. But done that way it allowed to produce in an easy
way deterministic or random sub-sequences:
for example aggregates of 4 notes (A,B,C,D) that compose the
16 notes lead sequence can be generated at random like:

[A B C D(
[A C B D(

in an extremely easy way.

> anyway, good job, thanks for sharing it.

Thanks, patco.

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo!
Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.

Alberto Zin