[PD] "Universal" synth editor

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Mon Feb 5 21:02:15 CET 2007

I am still mad at Apple that they abandoned SoundDiver, I invested quite
some money in Emagic stuff for my studiorig and it is still working but
deadend now. This was one of the events which brought me to Linux and
opensource software in general. So go for the synth editor, I have the
same in mind. The SoundDiver adaptions might be good for reverse
engineering and I think the simpler ones should be rather easy to
translate to pd, but SoundDiver had some neat special editors for
complex synths like Waldorf Microwave or Kawai K5 / 5000 synths which
would be harder to recreate.

Cheers,

Malte

--