[PD] the Looping Patch

PORRES mentalosmosis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 16:55:42 CET 2007

hi there, has anyone downloaded the patch from padawan12?

it is called called scanner.pd and should work as a nice looper...

the author couldnt find it...

Cheers

padawan12 <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk> wrote:
Damn! :) I can't find it on the archive and I lost my local copy.
Maybe ask if anyone else downloaded it. That's all I can think of right now.