[PD] puredatabase

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 11:05:47 CET 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:19:08 +0100
Steffen <stffn at dibidut.dk> wrote:

> I thought we (the potential users of the database) in this phase
> could brainstorm and discuss ideas on how we would like it.

Good idea. One I thought of is to have a difficulty/level attribute.
Some examples are too hard for complete beginners. It would be nice
to browse all the "level 1" help files and then move on to "level 2"
etc. Deciding what difficulty level is a bit arbitary, the author should
probably do that initially. Probably 1 (beginner) to 5 (experienced) would
be enough.