[PD] [OT] gallery installation sound

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 13:06:47 CET 2007

For very quick and dirty cost effective treatment use a couple of big
fiberboard partitions, the 6ft kind you get to separate office cubes.
Put them at 30-50 degrees to each other and place your speakers in the
"focal point".

Also, turn it down. The best defence against reverb is to greatly lower
the volume and create a 'nearfield' space into which the listers need
to move.

Maybe this isn't compatible with your 4 sources and other artistic
goals, but it might help you figure out some other ideas.