[PD] Re: Flext used with external libs - linux seg faults

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Thu Feb 8 12:16:30 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 09:20 +0000, Conor J Curran wrote:
> Tim, are those scons scripts available that mentioned in your previous
> mail?

i've sent them to thomas, but i guess, he never checked them into
cvs ...
however, you can try the scons build system from my chaos external:

the sconstruct file should integrate with the flext build system, using
package.txt and can be extended with a custom.py

> I couldn't find anything at your site although I was taking a look
> at pnpd which looks very interesting!

thanks ;)

tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
  John Coltrane