[PD] puredatabase

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 16:20:21 CET 2007

two or three other arguments to keep that main base of help/object data
outside of the pd helppatches:
when we keep all data about objects in a central database then editing
could be done online, probably with undo function, popdown menus, free
tagging would be easier, because you can query all existing tags.
SEARCHEABLE!!! it is so much easier to search on a page than in a patch.
marius.