[PD] MIDI communication problem

Ángel Faraldo Pérez angelfaraldoperez at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 8 20:30:32 CET 2007

Hello all!

I am using pd 0.40-2 on an intel mac computer with a
Midi controller (Evolution UC33) and I have some
communication problems when I make an snapshot (resend
the data to all controllers at once) from the device
to pd: It only refreshes ctls. 1 to 3!! Before I was a
windows/pd user and never had this problem. I've tried
also in other applications under intel-mac and it
works fine. Does anybody know a way to solve this
problem?

Thanks in advance.

Ángel Faraldo.