[PD] graphical possibilities in GEM

Johannes Eckart Johannes-Eckart at gmx.at
Thu Feb 8 22:30:18 CET 2007

> > Cyrille wrote:
> >> hello,
> >> try this patch.
> >>
> >> Cyrille

> >    Is this the patch? ------------------
> >    If yes, please can you tell me, how
> >> thanks, Johannes
> >

> >> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> >> Name: fractal.tar.gz
> >> Type: application/x-gzip
> >> Size: 1464 bytes
> >> Desc: not available
> >
> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/attachments/20070208/936c1ac6/fractal.tar-0001.bin
>
> Cyrille wrote:

> yes, it's what i send, but it was renamed.
>
> change the extention to tar.gz and untar it like usual.
>
> cyrille
>
> Johannes writes:

thanks Cyrille, i can open the patch now!!
but the objects "glsl_program", "glsl_fragment" and "glsl_vertex" don´t work. in the patch the boxes are dotted and not lined and the error-message is: ...couldn´t create
I´m using pd 0.38 on windows with the libraries backboarded from 0.39.2, and Gem ver: 0.90.
Thanks already!

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail?ac=OM.GX.GX003K11711T4781a