[PD] gem, keyboard

europa989 at aol.com europa989 at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 04:04:14 CET 2007

hi, can the keyboard affect gem when gemwin is open and selected? I
have tried though it seems the keyboard has no effect. If gemwin is
open but a patch window is selected, however, the keyboard works as
normal. Though, when gemwin open, or in fullscreen, it does not. I'm
using Mac currently. I don't see why my computer's speed could halt
keyboard operation here, and my computer seems fast enough otherwise.
I'll be testing this with linux hopefully tonight.
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.