[PD] gem, keyboard

europa989 at aol.com europa989 at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 04:04:14 CET 2007

hi, can the keyboard affect gem when gemwin is open and selected? I
have tried though it seems the keyboard has no effect. If gemwin is
open but a patch window is selected, however, the keyboard works as
normal. Though, when gemwin open, or in fullscreen, it does not. I'm
using Mac currently. I don't see why my computer's speed could halt
keyboard operation here, and my computer seems fast enough otherwise.
I'll be testing this with linux hopefully tonight.