[PD] audio send recieve feedback quirk

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Feb 10 10:19:57 CET 2007

Thanks guys. I guess this serves as an example of how not to fall into this trap
. The explanation you gave is worth the misery I went through chasing this,
hopefully one for the archives if someone else hits the same issue.

I wonder, about debug. Is there any useful way of using either -d<n> (--debug) or find-last-error
to help tracing these little nasties? In other words can Pd show how it is trying to evaluate
the tree?

Best,

ANdy