[PD] Build of PD-extended (CVS)/Linux hangs

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Feb 11 04:37:53 CET 2007

hi, luigi,

well, surely you miss the speex ( and speex-devel )
library, but this external is hardly maintained anyway,
so maybe it doesn't compile with more recent versions of speex.

another question, why do you want to compile everything,
when there is a compile farm that is supposed to do this?
( dis i miss something ? ).

tschuss,
sevy