[PD] Instrument Design Survey

shift8 shift8 at digitrash.com
Mon Feb 12 22:19:53 CET 2007

how will the results of the survey feed back into and straighten the pd
community?  will the results be published publicly?

i think i can safely say we are all looking for new ideas regarding
instrument creation :)

i'd be super interested in hearing more about your "Data Mining and
Sonification" work if you can talk about it!

warm regards,
star

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 20:26 +0000, Matthew Paradis wrote:
> Apologies for cross postings
>
> Dear All,
>
> I am currently carrying out research for a PhD in Music Technology.  As
> part of this research I am trying to get a general idea of the current
> trends in the design of interactive performance systems and New Musical
> Instruments.
>
> I would greatly appreciate it if you could spend a couple of minutes
> answering the survey at the link below.
>
> http://www.my3q.com/home2/144/mdjp100/54558.phtml
>
> Regards
>
> Matthew Paradis