[PD] [PD-announce] NYC Patching Circle: Wed, Feb 14th

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 12 23:28:03 CET 2007

This Wed, Feb 14th 6-9pm.

http://idmi.poly.edu/node/103

This is an informal gathering of patching and patchers (Max/MSP/
Jitter, Pure Data, and even jMax, EyesWeb, vvvv, etc.).  Beginners
and Experienced welcome. Open to everyone, students, the public,
etc.  Work on school projects, personal projects, ask for help, help
others, or just patch quietly to yourself, in a room full of other
people patching patches and helping other people patch.

We are making it a regular, monthly meeting: the second Wednesday of
every month, stick it in your calendars!   And since it's Valentine's
Day this time, come be our Valentine!  Show your love with boxes and
lines!

RSVP and I'll put you on the guest list at the door.  Otherwise call
718 260 3693 when you get there.

Directions

All events will take place in Rogers Hall at Polytechnic's Brooklyn
campus, on the second floor, in room RH207. The entrance is on Jay
St. Across the street from the Marriott.

     * train to Jay Street-Borough Hall
     * train to Borough Hall (walk one block East to Willoughby, left
on Jay)
     * train to Lawrence Street-MetroTech (one block North on Lawrence)
     * train to Dekalb Avenue(two blocks North toward Manhattan
Bridge and make a left on Myrtle Ave into MetroTech)

For more directions, see http://www.poly.edu/directions/

You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you can
hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie