[PD] hid compatibility

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Feb 13 12:56:09 CET 2007

Hi all,
it's perfectly possible to separate mouse and wacom tablet inputs,by
"capturing" the wacom.
The major problem is that this is can only be done by using a
non-disclosed API. I was able to make an arrangement with wacom so that
they gave me the relevant specs, but i'm not allowed to publish an
object with open-source. It's possible to publish a binary one, though.
The object is already working for MacOS but i haven't had time for
Windows yet. It will be part of vibrez_pure.

greetings,
Thomas