[PD] [OT] gallery installation sound

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:40:03 CET 2007

If I'm correct, an impulse is just a moment where the sample level goes from
one to zero, causing a click?  I'm interested in doing this still but the
things I've found are a little bit technical (explanations, but no
practice/application/instruction)...  I'll keep looking.

Kevin

--

++++
http://pocketkm.blogspot.com