[PD] slicing samples

jared microcosm11 at msn.com
Tue Feb 13 18:58:32 CET 2007

First off, thanks everyone for these great suggestions!

	Here's a simple slicer/slice player that uses the powerful Aubio
	externals for beat/transient detection:
	http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-10/043536.html

I downloaded this one but I'm not sure how to open it.  Is it a PD file?
I'm on Windows XP.

	A slicer that just slices using [bonk~] was posted recently:
	Http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2007-02/046809.html
	http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2007-02/046855.html

I followed the link but I can't seem to find anywhere to download.
Actually (really stupid question alert) how do I download from the
archives?  It seems when I click download on any of the files, it just
brings up a page with code.  Any help?

Thanks so much,

Jared