[PD] Gem again - combining different-sized images?

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:43:59 CET 2007

Hi.  I'm using pix_crop to create small slivers of an image to process
with pix_pix2sig~ to play bitmaps.  I'm interested in changing the
range, however, of the visible image, so that I can change the
frequency range represented by the original image without an external
editor.
I thought to simply overlay the existing sliver on a rectangle with
the same width but different height and translation, and run
pix_pix2sig~ on the result.  Is there a way to combine two images of
different sizes, without resizing the image?

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com