[PD] pixel analyse _ gridflow undefined symbol

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Wed Feb 14 00:41:08 CET 2007

Le Mardi 13 Février 2007 07:20, pablo das neves bicho a écrit :

> >> The extraction is easy with GridFlow (for example, [#export_list]), and
> >> the 3D could be done with Gem.

"open some_image.jpg" -> [#in] -> [#rgb_to_greyscale] -> [#export_list] ->
[print]

http://gridflow.ca/  (the server was down yesterday for a few hours)

> > -Chuckk
>
> Thank you for the answer, i'll try each of the solution to see which one
> fits best my needs. By experience will one of them be faster and more
> stable?
> By the way I compiled gridflow from cvs , but I can't load it:
>
> ./gridflow.pd_linux: ./gridflow.pd_linux: undefined symbol:
> _ZN9CPPExtern10m_holdnameE
> gridflow: can't load library
>
> I've tried with gcc4.1 and 3.4, on an ubuntu32 system. Sould I use the
> 8.4 release instead of the CVS one or am I missing something ( config is
> fine and find everything it needs) ...

I'm running the latest cvs on such a system and everything look ok.  Maybe we
can troubleshoot your installation on #dataflow (irc.freenode.net)?

Cheers,

Alexandre