[PD] puredatabase

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Feb 14 06:03:49 CET 2007

Whether this info is stored in Pd patches or XML files won't make a
difference to how searchable it is.  Once we have meta data, we can
build searchable databases from it in whatever format proves useful.

Every object should have a help file, for that and other reasons, it
is a natural place to put the META data.  Then it is maintainable by
anyone who knows Pd (no need to learn any other format) and there are
no extra files to keep track of.

.hc