[PD] Request for dev access

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:02:42 CET 2007

Hallo,
I'd like to be added to the CVS dev list, such that I can begin
posting a few of the publicly-useful abstractions I've been working
on, and more presently to get the mmonoplayer externals added.

I'd also still be interested in getting us over to Subversion, if
there is still a supportive group for this?  I've maintained several
SVN repos now, and feel a bit more up to the task of organizing the
project.

Reasons for my admission include the bad luck of a prime number of developers.

Thanks!
Luke
proyekto.net