[PD] g_save-0.1 Storage system with pool

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Feb 15 07:26:46 CET 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 12:48:58PM +0000, guillaume rabusseau wrote:
> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote :
> >Since there are now a number of state saving systems out there, and a
> >number of ideas have been tried, I'd really like to see one that's  very
> >well integrated with Pd, with a library of GUI objects (like  Max's
> >[preset]), and all the other goodies.  Perhaps this could spur  some
> >collaboration?
>
> Yep, that sound good. I would be very glad to help... maybe integrating a
> nice gui interface on sssad?

This webpage is not yet finished, but you can get a general idea. These
are all abstractions which use sssad for state saving, meaning you
can save the exact states of all of these GUI elements into the patch,
or into a file at your option.

<http://mccormick.cx/projects/s-abstractions/>

Have a look at the tutorial page for more info on how to do that.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx