[PD] Re: higher education

mami music mami.music at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:44:51 CET 2007

> By the way, since you mentioned UPF, I've also been a student there (of a
> master degree in digital arts).

ah me too i studied the masters in 2002-2003 that´s where i got started in
PD. with sergi & co.

>But it depends what's your background and of course what you are
>interested in: more technical, more composition, more grafic etc. ?

Well my background is engineering, and the masters in digital arts, and work
now in a research group designing graphic-music-software.
My interest ranges between technical and something more "conceptual" such as
instrument desigh etc.

maby that could narrow the the choices more.