[PD] Re: infinite composing

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:19:50 CET 2007

the call is written in a way that makes me think, that the producers
don't know to much about what is going on in the world...
but maybe the reason is, that there is no such thing as a kiosk mode or
a protection from changing the patch in pd.
otoh writing an email and telling them that installing pd is not more
work than copying files to the computer is always a possibility. (and
the more people ask, the more likely pd will be installed...)
my guess is, that pd is just not known in denmark. maybe I am wrong.
marius.