[PD] Creb and PDP libraries incomplete in 39 extended on MacIntel 10.4.8

Mark Pasquesi mjsqueeze at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 16:45:04 CET 2007

Greetings.

Below is cut from my PD window:  I use - MAc OS 10.4.8, Intel minimac.1.83 duo.  I have installed Dev tools, Fink and x11 to help me along the way.

I also use a portable g4 (500 Mhz) on OSX10.3.5 to test things on.  It has Dev tools and x11 (unfinked at the moment).

PDP problem named at opening (Architecture and library for pdp).  (pdip example works for communication-pddplink-test).  pdp is missing nearly all pdp objects when tested.

Creb is missing onecomp object, biquadseries, and ibfft.  Hit or miss for object used in examples.

Should I compile Creb and pdp independently? Confused if I should do all through terminal or x11, or instead drag and drop after doing a control click inside PD extended to open the package???  or should I just try to compile there??

Thanks

/usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp.pd_darwin: dlopen(/usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp.pd_darwin, 10): no suitable image found.  Did find:
    /usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp.pd_darwin: mach-o, but wrong architecture
/usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp: can't load library
error: .printout.text: no such object
error: .printout.text: no such object
error: filterortho~: can't load abstraction within itself

 filterortho~
... couldn't create
filterortho~.pd 3 0 0 0 (canvas->dac~) connection failed
filterortho~.pd 3 0 0 1 (canvas->dac~) connection failed
filterortho~.pd 9 0 3 0 (*~->canvas) connection failed
filterortho~.pd 17 0 3 0 (message->canvas) connection failed
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'setHP'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'setLP'
warning: sample123: multiply defined
warning: sample123: multiply defined
 onecomp~
... couldn't create
fdn: maximum nb of delay lines 8, total buffer size 65536 samples (1.486077 seconds)
error: signal outlet connect to nonsignal inlet (ignored)