[PD] looking for an example port of a max/msp external to flext

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 00:01:05 CET 2007

I think (and others may correct me) that flext is more for creating
externals that work for either Pd or Max/MSP. That is, using the flext
framework from the get-go will provide a very portable external

I don't believe that flext will add any ease to making an external
that was written without it (flext) available for Pd from Max or vice