[PD] Fw: infinite composing call for works

Matteo Sisti Sette matteo.sistisette at email.it
Tue Feb 20 22:32:40 CET 2007

Simpler than I could imagine ;))))

----- Original Message -----
From: "Infinite composing" <infinitecomposing at yahoo.dk>
To: "Matteo Sisti Sette" <matteo.sistisette at email.it>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 8:33 PM
Subject: SV: infinite composing call for works

Hi Matteo.

  Thanks for your mail and your interest in the competion.

  We have discussed your question and have decided to allow works made in PD
as well.

  I hope that this applies to you so that we might hear from you again when
deadline of the competition approaches :0)

  Best wishes,

  Marie Büchert, Coordinator
  SPOR 2007

  Shetlandsgade 3, 4th floor, DK-2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
  E: infinitecomposing at yahoo.dk

Matteo Sisti Sette <matteo.sistisette at email.it> skrev:
  Hi,

Can't pieces of work be made in Pure Data as well as max/msp? I don't
understand that.
Pure data can also run on Mac with no compatibility issues at all, it can be
seamlessly downloaded and installed in a few minutes and it is free software
(I mean, no license needs to be bought).

Regards,
Matteo Sisti Sette