[PD] System Versions for previous message.

David F. Place d at vidplace.com
Wed Feb 21 19:43:35 CET 2007

Alas, the bug is different.  If you open the properties window of the
table and adjust the y range to be from 1000 to 0.   You will get
over that problem.  Then you'll be able to see that only half the
table entries are updated.  Also, the wrong values are in the slots
-- off by one.   Also, of course, you can just look at the list.  On
OS X, all of the table entries are updated as expected.