[PD] System Versions for previous message.

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Feb 21 23:21:26 CET 2007

David F. Place wrote:
> On Feb 21, 2007, at 2:19 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>> are you by chance running a 64bit OS? (i guess FC3 does not support
>> x86_64 but who knows...)
>>

> Yes, I am running a 64bit OS.  I'll try upgrading to 0.41 too.

this explains everything! (and tells us, how good it is to tell the
architecture of your system - esp. when it is not yet "mainstream")

your problem has only been fixed in 0.41
confirm
http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1085018&group_id=55736&atid=478070
http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1532439&group_id=55736&atid=478072

(these are 2 links, if the lines get broken by the mail transport, you
have to assemble them yourself)

mfg.asdr
IOhannes