[PD] PD] PD Workshop files

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Fri Feb 23 12:08:25 CET 2007

Hello Georg,

there are some workshop files collected at http://www.puredata.org/
docs/workshops, since last year there has been an ongoing workshop
philosophy and teaching Pd as a programming platform in University
discussions during PDDP meetings. Hopefully there will be more news
about this till or during the convention. if anybody can upload their
workshop materials or at least put some links  to http://
www.puredata.org/docs/workshops it will be easy for others to find them.

some links for whom would like to have more info and discuss more

http://www.puredata.org/dev/pddp/
http://www.puredata.org/dev/pddp/WorkshopPhilosophy
http://www.puredata.org/dev/pddp/WorkThroughProjectIdeas
http://www.puredata.org/dev/pddp/PdUniversityCourse

Koray.

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,UIAH
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 50 939 02 33 ( in Finland only)
tel: +90 533 712 8245