[PD] minor but persistent annoyances

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:12:43 CET 2007

3) When you copy and paste (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V in immediate succession), the
pasted object is in exactly the same position as the copied object (fine),
except that it is _underneath_, so when you click and drag it out of the way
you move the original instead, messing up your carefully placed patch
cords.  The solution being to move the original _before_ I hit Ctrl-V, but
it's very hard to train myself to do this.  It would be better if the newly
pasted object was on top.

Steve