[PD] gem-models

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 24 06:40:42 CET 2007

David Powers a écrit :
> Ooohhh now you have me very curious... suddenly I envision creating
> .obj objects based on data from pd itself! I assume you're hinting
> that the format of .obj is simple enough you can make them without a
> 3d program?!

yes exactly
> Sounds like a good job for Python (and then, pyext ... )

I've given a try with [textfile], but I'm stucked with stack overflows,
it's attached, if anyone has a solution...
It seems that an external scripting program might be necessary, indeed,
for modifying the .obj file, I might also give a try with python...
It would be wonderful to give a motion to those static .obj files.
pc