[PD] [Gem] angles -> vector translation

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 24 12:03:30 CET 2007

hello marius

thanks for the hint. my first try went also in this direction, but i had
troubles to understand what is really happening. but after reading your
mail, i tried this approach again and it turned out, that this much
easier than what i was trying to before by rotating and translating the
whole world around me. now there is no more conversion needed from
angles to a vector, because the moving of the and the direction use the
same vector, so that one is looking is always into the same direction
where one is moving.

the challenge now is to find a way to create a sensefull joystick
control.

roman