[PD] minor but persistent annoyances

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 04:28:43 CET 2007

I noticed 1) before too, on Mac.  I'm not sure if the same thing has
happened to me on Windows; resizing windows is much much easier in
Windows.  The reason it was a huge problem on Mac was that, once the
window is larger than your display, there's no way to get to the
resize button on the lower right corner of the window.
Another possibly related issue I've had is that sometimes scroll bars
just don't appear on Mac.  I usually have to close and reopen Pd and
reload the window.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com