[PD] pmpd on the Intel Macbook

yp_ yorick.p at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 14:18:35 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm quite a newbie when it comes to pd, but I'm also working on an intel
Macbook. I got pmpd to work out of the box also (pd-extended 0.38.4). It
worked by just putting a [pmpd]-object in a new canvas. Nothing extra to be
installed. Now I run it at startup, but I haven't explored it yet. Only some
examples, and they all worked fine (some objects don't seem to exist
though).

So don't give up,

kind regards,
yorick