[PD] minor but persistent annoyances

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Feb 26 22:34:04 CET 2007

I'd point more to OS X or the Aqua desktop as the culprit, actually.
Don't know 'bout windows, but on many Linux window managers, you can use
the Alt+Mouse to relocate a window (of any app) and find the resize tab
at the edges. File a feature request at Apple, where they get paid to
read those things ;-)

best,
d.

--