[PD] Google Summer of Code WIKI

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:11:02 CET 2007

Well, at least with OSX, there are Audio Units development kits
available for free with their developers package (also free).

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Steinberg is cagey about VST
API stuff, but am not sure.

Something like this would really cause me to use Pd a whole lot more.

Features that would be great are:
-cross platform
-ability to encapsulate a plug-in that has all libraries and
abstractions included in a single file.
-edit-ability in this encapsulated form

I doubt that these things will be easy (if even possible to accomplish).

Oh, and on the subject, maybe we could think about enlisting some
'summer help' on tcl/tk interface improvements as well?

~Kyle