[PD] PeRcolate?

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Tue Mar 6 09:01:31 CET 2007

Hallo!

> I think (if my memory's not confused) that's actually the crux of it,
> something about the licensing doesn't permit it to be in CVS?
>
> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2005-11/032777.html

Okay, I have the source now ...

But I can't see license problems (but I am not really familiar with such
topics).
The README says:

-----8<--------------8<-------
License Agreement

The Software is provided by Dan Trueman, R. Luke DuBois and the Computer
Music Center, Columbia University (hereinafter referred to as the
"AUTHOR"), free of charge and may be distributed free of charge,
provided that this documentation is included unchanged with the
software. You may not sell the software, nor may you take a fee or
commission for providing the software to another person, nor may you
include the software with or as part of other software that is sold for
a fee without prior written permission from the Author.  Source code for
the software, if provided, can be re-used for educational or
non-commercial purposes provided the Author is credited both in the
product source and in the final product.  The source code for this
software may not be re-used for commercial purposes without negotiating
and obtaining a commercial licensing agreement from the Author.

So if there are no objections I will add it the CVS ...

LG
Georg