[PD] Memento global and local saving?

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:37:50 CET 2007

Hallo Frank,
I am working on fixing this up thanks to Thomas's explanations...
Is there any reason you used the xml format for local saving?  I was
going to put it back on regular pool datafiles to be consistent with
"main" memento.

I believe I have things going the way they should!  But I'd like to do
a little more testing and make a nice (miniature) GUI for inclusion in
local patches.

Luke