[PD] PD Workshop files

Pete Redest postal759 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 02:55:14 CET 2007

Totally agree with you. This is NOT the way to get stuff from a CVS repo.
Only posted it following the insistence that I perceived in using wget for
this. I mistakenly took some observations by IOhannes as suggesting to
go this way, so that I created the script... IOhannes posted a clarification
in the meantime. I stand corrected.

Indeed, DON'T USE this script. It is a very awkward way to get the files,
very inefficient, defeats the workings of CVS and is against good cyber-
manners.

Best,
-P