[PD] iemmatrix os x 10.4 intel core duo

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 20:11:03 CET 2007

Hello list,

I am trying to compile iemmatrix for use on a Mac mini Intel Core Duo
1.66 GHz machine.  I had great success on my other powerpc machines
and the Macbook Pro, but this machine is giving me trouble.  Finally
it compiled but I get the following error when trying to start up Pd

/Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/iemmatrix.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/iemmatrix.pd_darwin,
10): no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/iemmatrix.pd_darwin:
mach-o, but wrong architecture
iemmatrix: can't load library

Any idea where to go from here?  As always, help is much appreciated -
trying to get these machines ready to go overseas.

Kevin

--

++++
http://pocketkm.blogspot.com