[PD] Patch Crashed Durring Development and Will Not Reopen

mark edward grimm meg156 at columbia.edu
Sun Mar 11 18:06:29 CET 2007

hey cool! so ill just take out the restores and give
that a shot then...

> be some usability issues (its borked bigtime).

HA! yeah i imagine it is! I thought i had learned my
lesson to make number-sequenced backups as i went
along from the early days of digital video editing but
obviously not!

> btw Mark, I'd love to see a video of what the AK is
> like with
> some visuals. Did you manage to hit anything with it
> yet?

sure! might be a little bit... yeah i shoot myself. i
am using blob tracking as a sort of motion detection.
the AK starts firing when someone enters the room... i
was just about to add bullet tracing using particles
when it started crashing... now i have to re-motivate
myself.

cheers