[PD] resoncomb~ external release

Conor J Curran forward at forwind.net
Tue Mar 13 00:00:51 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have just uploaded my resoncomb external (linux).
http://www.forwind.net/forwind.net/software.htm
http://www.forwind.net/forwind.net/software/reson_comb_release_v0.9.tar.gz

Three stereo comb filters running in tandem with gain and freq exposed
on each comb. Also  master combs gain, pan on each comb, frequency
transition slide speed and random stagger slide depth can each be
controlled.

Screen shot here
http://www.forwind.net/forwind.net/images/stills/resoncomb_screenshot.png

The input section of the gui of the external is a little crowded !
Use the example patch in the tar as a starting point.

There is a bug whereby if the audio is switched off and the external is
loaded on the canvas and if an input is received by the external it will
cause a seg fault. short term solution -> turn audio on :)

Enjoy

Conor