[PD] x11key, how can i simulate a "space" or a "control s", etc

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Mar 23 06:21:32 CET 2007

Hi. It's me again. :)

Finally, I got it to compile. Don't know why the headers are now
present. Maybe they put it in some other packages. Anyways. Want you
want was already possible. I modified the help file to show how to do
it. (a simple Control-A that selects all in Pd) I also added a little
list of which keyname symbols you can send it. See
externals/aalex/x11key-help.pd in the Pd CVS.

Have fun ! (disclaimer of all warranties ;-) )

aalex

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net