[PD] [sqosc~]-issues

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 27 02:23:23 CEST 2007

Does anyone know how to tell, in c, if you're getting nans? It should be
easy enough in the dsp routine to replace nans with zeros.
It's just a question of detecting them in time. I remember you could do
it in SANE, the old Apple math system, there was some function like isnan().
I don't see how [sqosc~] could be generating them though, since it's
deliberately operating in a fixed range of float, the same way [osc~] does.

Martin