[PD] Some Fuzzy Logic stuff you might be interested in...

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Mar 29 22:12:01 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Mike McGonagle hat gesagt: // Mike McGonagle wrote:

> Frank, I only had time to look at one system, and I was quite enamored
> with what I saw of yours, so, it was the one that I tested out last
> night. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the
> "abstractions"/externals for both "show" and "polypoly". What can I do
> about these? Are these in the extended version? I am using the 40
> extended version...

show.pd is part of rtc-lib and just contains

  [list prepend set]

  [list trim]

[polypoly] is not in the CVS yet. I posted it to this list some weeks
ago. It's not strictly needed here anyway, it's just a quicker way to
patch polyphony and play some notes. You can also just use [noteout]
if you have a midi synth somewhere.

Ciao