[PD] Sigmund and Sort (Was Real-time frequency filtering and analysis)

Jared linux at fridaythang.com
Fri Mar 30 18:36:05 CEST 2007

Jaime Oliver wrote:
 > you could also check sigmund~ it will give you a list of frequencies
 > and amplitudes in order of amplitude.

I think this is a result of my lack of experience with PD, but when I
create an object and put sigmund~ in it the border stays dotted. The
same thing was happening when I tried to use sort (which I thought was
built-in, although I could be wrong). Am I doing something wrong, or do
I need to install extra patches/libraries?

I'm using 0.39-2, the default install on Ubuntu.

Thanks again for everyone's help!
-Jared