[PD] [PD-dev] including a font file with Pd-extended

Andre Schmidt andre at osku.de
Fri Mar 30 20:43:51 CEST 2007

I didn't have any time to check that on my work Mac, and also forgot to
take the old Pismo with me. (I don't own a Mac)

But i definitely have Bitstream fonts installed on the iMac and i
installed X11 from the install DVD. It's then high likely that i got the
Bitstream fonts installed from other Open Source Software like Inkscape
or Gimp. (Don't remember what other Open Source Software i installed on
that machine)

But, what ever. The easiest way (for you and the users) could be what
you mentioned. Maybe even with to aliases, for /Library/Fonts and
~/Library/Fonts for the user to choose where to drag.

.andre