[PD] Status of version 40...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Apr 2 05:43:55 CEST 2007

Don't expect the auto-builds to be stable.  Right now, we are tying
up all the bugs in Pd-0.39.2-extended so that it will be nice and
stable and all the files will be in the right place (these fixes
should also make it into 0.40.2-extended).

Help with bug hunting and squashing is always appreciated.

.hc