[PD] chromakey in pd or freeframe lumakey

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Apr 2 08:56:42 CEST 2007

thomas wrote:
> Hello !
>

> I try to use [pix_film freeframe lumakey] ... but i do not know how it
> functions ...

not at all.
it should be

[pix_film]

[pix_freeframe lumakey]

and you will have to read the documentation for the lumakey-plugin to
understand how to control it (the only thing i can tell you is, that for
each parameter you can set in the plugin, there will be a separate inlet)

>  i just want do a chromakey and i don't find help or tutorials about
> [pix_alpha] . I don't understand the instructions i must to put in inlet
> 4 and 5 ...

i don't know which version of Gem you are using and how you installed it.
but when you have done it "right", there is a help-patch for [pix_alpha]

> If you are any link or council about chromakey in Pd ... thanks !

and then there is also [pix_chroma_key] which might do what you want
without freeframe; and it comes with a help-patch...

mfsdr.a
IOhannes